RETURNING STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN 04/14/2021 – 05/30/2021.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
ALL Parents/Legal Guardians are REQUIRED to complete the Returning Student Registration for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
This is for the Students who were enrolled in BRIDGEPORT ISD through the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Parents/Legal Guardians can use their Parent Portal to complete the Returning student Registration Process for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Parents/Legal Guardians can Recover their user name and passwords by clicking on Forgot Password.
- Parents/Legal Guardians WILL use the same email they used for the 2020-2021 school year to recover USER NAME OR PASSWORD.
- Your Students MUST be linked to your Parent portal to complete this process.
If you need assistance Please contact your students’ campus Registrar.
The following documents are needed to complete Returning Student Registration.
- Proof of Residency uploaded - copy of Current utility bill - electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (cell/phone, cable/satellite, waste bills are not accepted)Builder’s contract,Lease agreement or deed of trust, Voter registration:
Your registration will not be complete until all documents have been uploaded. If you need Assistance in uploading Please contact you students campus Registrar.